Thursday, August 20, 2009

I've been tagged

I've been tagged, by BookLady, to take part in UnknownMami meme! Thanks Chica's!!


Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star? Selma Hayek...Bow-chika-bow-wow, this Chica is smok'in and exudes Sassy'ness!

Question 2 : Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you've ever bought? That would have to be my education at ONU....Go Fighting Tigers!!
Question 3 : What is you're most treasured memory?
My most treasured memory, would have to be one of the last conversations I had with my father. He told me how much he loved me, respected me, and that he was proud of me as a mother, woman and daughter. He also encouraged me to enjoy life, love and be loved!

Question 4: What is the best gift you ever received as a child?
This may not be the best gift, but it sure was one of the funniest. When I was nine, I asked Santa for a kitty. I remember receiving a beautifully wrapped box with the words Kitty inside. When I opened the box, there was a kitty, but not the kind you keep as a pet. It was a Hello Kitty piggy bank. My heart sank and I asked my parents, what is this? My father responded, "you asked for a kitty, so I bought you Hello Kitty"! My mother looked at me, shrugged her shoulders and laughed. Good times!

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you've ever made? I can not recall the biggest, but here is one of the most recent, OfficiallyACougar

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself.
Ambitious, Lively, Stylish and Saucy

Question 7: What was your highlight or low light in 2008?
I lost my job(lowlight). Highlight, I became a DomesticEngineer and am having the time of my life.

Question 8: What is your favorite film?
There are so many...if I had to narrow it down, it would be: Steel Magnolias & Godfather. I am complex Chica with many facets, like a diamond.

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself.
My biggest fear is failure!

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be?
Betty Boop, with my voluptuous curves and breasts
And now, I get to tag someone! SouthernFriedMomma, who cracks me up with her witty blog and Deva at AlwaysCarriedAway , whose blog I adore for being swanky and romantic...

Smooches!!!

8 comments:

DT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DT said...

hey nice one!

Faith Imagined said...

This was fun learning more about you! I got a little teary-eyed at question #3.

Crissy said...

I enjoyed learning more about You! And i agree #3 was wonderful!

Deva84 said...

Thank you for the tag!!! Love what you wrote about me and my petit blog!
I absolutely agree with 9 - I think my answer is going to be the same!
Part aboout your dad is touching. Was great to know you better my fabulous friend!

bisous.deva.

Cynthia at A Shimmy in My Spirit said...

Thanks for coming by to visit. What a cool blog. I look forward to meeting you at SITScation.

Unknown Mami said...

I think you are a DomesticGoddess.

Lamonica Epps said...

Great post. I like the design of your blog.

Stopping by from SITS