Today is a gorgeous day here in Chicago and I am so grateful...for many different reasons, but first and foremost because I was given the chance to live another day. Life gets crazy and right now my life seems to be in total chaos, however I am determined to be grateful for this day!
When life gets a crazy and I have tough decisions to make, I try to consume myself with good thoughts, positive energy and make my list of ten. These are the first ten then things that come to mind and I am grateful for...this helps me to remember that no matter what life throws at me, there is always something good...the power of positive thinking!! So here it goes...
- Grateful to be ALIVE
- Grateful for my faith
- Grateful for my health
- Grateful for my loving family
- Grateful to have precious friends
- Grateful to have Sassy readers
- Grateful for my home
- Grateful for home utilities (water, gas, electric) that I so often take for granted
- Grateful for the ability to love and be loved
- Grateful for Coffee
Make time today to make a list of ten...
Enjoy this fabulous Monday, yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not promised!