Here are a few of my Sassy Summer favorites:
- Enjoying the outdoors with family and friends
- Frozen Cocktail's and basking in the Sun
- Planting Flowers/the warm essence of nature
- Open-toed shoes and sassy sandals
- BBQ's and Grilling (oh so good)
- Baseball...we will try again next year, Chicago Cubs.
- My Birthday came and went in a hot second
Now on the flip side of my list here are some things I will not miss:
- Mosquito's (they are fierce wear I live and wear helmets)
- Kids complaining they want to turn on the air conditioner
- Hearing the Landscapers at 7AM
- Humidity (I am not a fan of swollen ankles, melted make up and flat hair)
What will you be doing this Fabulous weekend??
What ever this weekend should bring, have a Happy and Safe Labor Day WEEKEND!