I love to shop and am always looking for ways to save a buck, find a deal, use a coupon or obtain a discount. Some may call me a penny-pincher; I say thrifty, sensible, frugal, a "Sassy Saver"! I will pay for quality over quantity anytime, I love the finer things in life, but I also love paying less for them!!
Now more than ever as a Domestic Engineer, I focus much effort to effectively and efficiently running my household; which takes some finessing on less than two incomes. I have recently found new ways to cut cost by following some sound advice "Plan your work and work your plan"!
Sassy Saving Tips:
- Plan and set a weekly budget.
- Pre-plan a week worth of meals before going grocery shopping.
- Keep a running list on your fridge, of items you need or items you run out of
- Designate one day a week to do all of your shopping.
- Keep a running tally, while shopping to stay on plan.
- Make your own snack bags.
- Cut/Clip or download coupons.
- Look thru store flyer's.
- Be Vigilant, become a SCAN HAWK!
- Buy in bulk, only when it makes sense.
- Check out Generic and Store Brands.
- PLAN your route.
- DO NOT SHOP HUNGRY!!
I am working on a Sassy Saver Series to be posted this fall...stay tuned!